The Camel ADV Products one finger clutch will make gear changes easier both on and off-road for the KTM 790 and Husqvarna Norden 901
We love the KTM 790/890 Adventure and Norden 901 off-road but found their clutch friction zone to be narrower than we'd like.
To help smooth out the toggle switch-like clutch feel, we designed a new clutch actuator arm that is 19mm longer than stock. This longer arm not only widens the friction zone by 60% but also reduces the clutch pull substantially for easy one-finger clutch operation! The wider friction zone and one-finger clutch operation make riding off-road more enjoyable. The light clutch pull is also great for riding in stop-and-go traffic.
- Clutch friction zone is widened by 60%
- Clutch pull is reduced by 33%
- Reduced arm pump
- Easier modulation of clutch for offroad riding
- Reduced hand fatigue in stop and go traffic
- Easy install
The kit includes:
- Anodized 6061 billet aluminum clutch arm
- TIG-welded, stainless steel, powder-coated cable guide
- Stainless steel cable clevis and pin
This is also compatible with the KTM 790/890 Duke.
*Your clutch arm may have 2 or 3 adjustment holes! The two hole arms have the same amount of reduction as the 3 hole version. The 2 hole version simply has the innermost hole removed. That first hole was the same as the OEM length arm.
KTM 790 Fitting Guide
Husqvarna Norden 901 Fitting Guide