Camel ADV Products have developed a new rear brake pedal lever to give you a better feel with the Tenere 700 rear brake.
With rigorious testing the Camel ADV engineers have found the issue with a spongy rear brake is not swelling of the OEM rubber brake lines or the compound of the brake padsor the design of the master cylinder or caliper.
- Corrected leverage ratio reducing pedal travel by half compared to stock
- Durable 6.4mm thick 304 stainless steel construction
- Straighter shape to reduce pedal flexing while braking
- Brass bushings to reduce slop in the pedal main pivot point
- Grippy, replaceable stainless steel brake tip
- Offset clevis to correct the master cylinder pushrod angle
- Black powder-coated finish
- Enduro tip: Approx 35mm wide
- Street tip: Approx 57mm wide