Camel ADV have designed a new clutch actuator arm that is longer than stock to help smooth out and lighten the clutch feel
This longer arm not only widens the friction zone by 60% but also reduces the clutch pull substantially for easy one-finger clutch operation!
The wider friction zone and one-finger clutch operation make riding off-road more enjoyable. The light clutch pull is also great for riding in stop-and-go traffic.
The kit includes:
- 6061 billet aluminum with internal splines to match the Tenere's threaded clutch shaft. Available in black, blue, and red
- Stainless steel cable guide
- Stainless steel clevis, clevis pin, and cotter pin
- New stainless steel return spring. Note: this spring does not have the hooked end on the outer leg!
- Clutch pull is reduced by up to 37%
- Clutch friction zone is widened by up to 60%
- Reduced arm pump
- Easier modulation of clutch for offroad riding
- Reduced hand fatigue in stop and go traffic
- Easy install
Not compatible with Yamaha Crash Bar
The rear mounting location of the bars means our regular clutch arm is not compatible due to the extended length of the arm.