EMD Adventure Gear Germany.
Named after a volcano in Iceland (ASKJA), after over a year of development, several 1000km test drives, in all weather conditions, crash tests, break tests and much more.
10 years warranty on any EMD product.
These side panniers are packed with ingenious features that make this product special and make it your most loyal companion.
Capabilities on the outside:
– “The Shield” The shield not only protects the main bag body, but also your valuables in the pannier. Furthermore, it offers the possibility of wet or dirty things that you do not want to carry inside the bag, to attach to the outside. In addition, 4 eyelets are attached to the main bag body, so that you can secure the valuables even better. Also a small pocket on the inside of the shield is convenient to stow, for example, a cable lock.
– On the top of ASKJA 34 is a CNC milled and black anodized bar, this is intended for closing and securing the bag with a cable lock. As a small highlight it also carries our #EATMYDUST logo.
– LockBlock Locking System: Probably our LockBlock is one of the most expensive locking systems to produce, CNC machined from aluminum, ball bearing mechanism and lockable. It also provides an eyelet that serves as a third locking point for our LockingBone on the roll top of the bag, thus ASKJA 34 Side Pannier is secured against the offenner of the bag and the removal of the Pannier Rack by unauthorized.
– FIDLOCK Buckles, as you can easily see we have tried to equip the bag with top current products. Therefore, we rely on the magnetic closures from Fidlock. These not only look great and are extremely easy to close and open, they are also extremely robust!
– Here’s a little video that shows the way the mechanism of the buckles work – Video
– M.O.L.L.E. system, these days this should not be missing from any motorcycle bag. MOLLE simply offers a variety of ways to attach other accessories, such as our MicroBag or FirstAid Kit, but also many other options.
– Corner protector for ASKJA 34 there is a corner protector that is easy to attach, weighs little but effectively protects your bag from damage in a fall.
Capabilities inside the bag:
– ASKJA 34 is equipped with a 34 liter drybag that keeps the contents dry whether you’re riding in heavy rain, through a river crossing, or even crashing into the water.
– There are 3 inner pockets designed to insert PE reinforcements, making the bag semi-rigid. These can also be ideally used as a hiding place for documents or the like.
Compatible with the following Pannier Racks:
– Outback Motortek (not compatible with CRF1000 Racks)
– Hepco Becker
– Yamaha Tenere 700 OEM Racks
– BMW OEM
– UNIT Garage
Weight 4,7 KG
Dimensions 20 × 40 × 42 CM
Material Main Bag
1680D Ballistiv Nylon, 720D TPU, CNC Aluminium Locking Bar, Fidlock Buckles, Hypalon, Ripstop Nylon
Material - Inner Bag
Material - Mounting System
Carbon Fiber Reinforced HD Plastic, Special Holder for SW- Motech Pannier Racks, Stainless Steel, Suitable for 16-18mm diameter tube/racks.