Eni Brake Fluid DOT 4 is a high performance hydraulic brake fluid for use in automotive disc or drum brakes, ABS and clutch systems. The product provides good performance levels for use in passenger cars, motorcycles and commercial vehicles, both for current and previous model generation.
- Eni Brake Fluid DOT 4 has a high boiling point that guarantee consistent and safe brake performance under severe stress condition of the braking system.
- It is compatible with rubber components, it preserves the tightness of the gaskets and it reduces leakage and loss of fluid to a minimum.
- It provides an excellent corrosion protection and it guarantees the extended life and reliability of brake system components.
- Due to the high oxidation resistance, Eni Brake Fluid DOT 4 keeps the chemical/physical characteristics of the fluid unchanged for a long time.
- The product additivation technology has been designed to contain the adverse effects of thermo-oxidative phenomena.
SPECIFICATIONS AND APPROVAL
- SAE J 1704
- FMVSS 116, DOT 4
- ISO 4925/05 (CLASS 04)
|Density at 20 deg C||ASTM D 1298||kg/m³||1040|
|Viscosity at -40°C||ISO 4925/05-5.1||mm²/s||1000|
|Dry boiling point||ISO 4925/05-5.2||°C||260|
|Wet boiling point||ISO 4925/05-5.2.6||°C||163|
|Flash point||ISO 4925/05-5.2||°C||125|