* Image for illustration purpose only.
eni i-Ride moto 20W-50 is an innovative lubricant with top synthetic formula, designed and developed by eni search to meet the lubrication requirements of 4-stroke motorcycle engines with high specific powers.
- The formulation of eni i-Ride moto 20W-50 stands out for its low volatility and high thermo-oxidative stability which ensure excellent engine performance and reduced oil consumption.
- The detergent and dispersing qualities of eni i-Ride moto 20W-50 are the result of a careful selection of the components included in the formulation, which results in effective control on the formation of deposits such as sludge, lacquers and of carbonaceous type.
- The viscosimetric properties associated with the chosen formulation technology give the product a high ability to effectively counteract wear phenomena resulting in the protection of the mechanical parts of the engine.
- eni i-Ride moto 20W-50 has an exceptional mechanical shear resistance, a prerequisite for all motorcycles with combined engine gearbox lubrication
SPECIFICATIONS AND APPROVAL
- API SL
- JASO MA, MA2
|Density at 15°C||ASTM D 4052||kg/m³||852|
|Viscosity at 100°C||ASTM D 445||mm²/s||19.0|
|Viscosity at 40°C||ASTM D 445||mm²/s||141|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||-||153|
|Viscosity at -15°C||ASTM D 5293||mPa·s||9000|
|Flash point (COC)||ASTM D 92||°C||230|
|Pour point||ASTM D 97||°C||.48|