The Ai-1 Airbag Vest and In&Box DPP (Detect-Protect-Perfect) platform is the first continually evolving motorcycle protection technology driven by artificial intelligence.
The In&Box detection module offers unprecedented crash sensitivity through continuous algorithm updates. The Ai-1 vest is comfortable and low-profile for use with any riding jacket, and is one of the highest rated motorcycle airbag systems available. Ride protected by the smartest system in motorcycle airbag technology.
- Lightweight electronic autonomous motorcycle airbag vest
- Detection + inflation time under 60 milliseconds
- Compatible with motorcycle jackets that meet size requirements
- Fully wireless and autonomous (no sensors on bike)
- Street, track* & adventure mode crash detection options
- Approx. 25 hours In&Box continuous use battery life
- Vest chassis designed to be capable of withstanding 3 inflations (if post-inflation procedure is always followed)
- Top ranking 5-star SRA rated (insurance independant ranking)
- CE EN 17092-6 level C certification
- Total system weight approx. 1.7kg +/-0.1kg
- Street Mode (this is the standard detection mode when subscribing or purchasing the In&Motion system)
- Adventure Mode (this is an optional detection mode on top of Street Mode, optimized for off-pavement adventures and dual-sport riding)
- Track Mode
Quick Start Guide
- Buy the vest
- Download the "My In&Box" phone app
- Create your account and choose a subscription plan*
- Choose from monthly or annual subscription options for Street Mode, which include unlimited In&Box warranty, anytime cancellations, VIP support services, and a new In&Box after 3 years.
- Or choose the one-time purchasing option for Street Mode, which includes 2-year warranty and classic support services.
- At any time, choose to add the Adventure Mode detection algorithm option to your In&Box. (Outside North America, Track Mode is available for additional cost also)
- All purchasing options include continuous algorithm updates and mobile app dashboard interface.
- Step 4. Pair your In&Box and Ai-1 Airbag Vest
- Step 5. Ride!
This vest requires an additional purchase or subscription from In&Motion. Active your Airbag system here. https://www.inemotion.com/myinemotion/en/moto-membership Subscription prices will vary due to the fluctuation in exchange rates.
How does the Subscription work? Check out these FAQs.
ALL CLAIMS REGARDING CRASH DETECTION, BATTERY PERFORMANCE, PROTECTION PERFORMANCE, WEIGHT, SAFETY RATING AND AIRBAG INFLATION PERFORMANCE ARE MADE BY IN&MOTION. FOR MORE INFORMATION SEE www.inemotion.com/en#inemotion
Klim Airbag Vests inflate using Argon which is an inert gas. Argon is the third-most abundant gas in Earth's atmosphere, at 0.934% (9340 ppmv).
However if you are travelling overseas please contact your airline and check to see what their policy is carrying airbag vests in your checkin and carry-on lugggage. Also check with local and overseas customs authority.
Excessive exposure to water will cause the vest to function improperly. It is recommended for use only under a waterproof protection garment designed for two-wheeled motor vehicle users.
The vest textile is not abrasion resistant. Therefore, it is imperative that your jacket or coat designed for use with two-wheeled motor vehicles completely covers the vest.
To verify that your jacket on your body is compatible with the airbag vest, measurements must be taken. You can check the compatibility of your jacket or vest yourself by following the protocol below
1) Measurements of the user without vest. Take the following measurements without wearing the vest:
Measure around your chest in cm I in inches (e.g. 100 cm | 39 inches)
Measure around your waist, at navel height, in cm I in inches (e.g. 90 cm | 35 inches)
Add these 2 measurements, then divide by 2 (e.g. 100+90=190 and 190/2=95 cm | 39+35=74 and 74/2=37 inches)
2) Measurements of your jacket or coat
The following measurements are taken while stretching the jacket. All the elastic fabrics and elasticated parts in the direction of measurement taking must be fully stretched. Place your closed jacket on a flat surface.
While stretching the jacket until the elasticated parts and fabrics are taut, measure the width of the jacket under the armpits in cm (e.g. 58cm | 22 inches)
In the same way, while stretching the jacket fully, measure the width of the jacket at navel level in cm (e.g. 52cm | 20 inches)
Add these 2 measurements (e.g. 58+52=110 cm | 22+20=42 inches)
Your jacket is compatible with the vest if the difference between the first (95cm I 37 inches) and the second result obtained in C (110cm | 42 inches) is greater than or equal to 13cm | 5.2 inches.
If you are not sure, ask your local reseller for advice. Example: 110-95=15cm | 42-37=5 inches... your jacket is compatible.
If your jacket is not compatible, do not use the airbag vest with your jacket. Wearing the airbag vest in such a case may cause the airbag to function improperly and can cause injury.
If you need help figuring out sizing, contact KLIM customer service.