AMPS Pattern GPS/Device Mount for 12mm Bar. A simple solid solution for mounting most gps/phone devices that utilize a mount/cradle with the AMPS bolt pattern onto a 12mm round bar. AMPS bolt pattern is 30mmx38mm. Works with most Garmin products (Zumo XT, Montana, Quad Lock, etc...), Trail Tech Voyager Pro. Many phone mounts/cradles also use the AMPS pattern for mounting.
- Fits any 12mm Cross Bar
- Fits Factory Yamaha Tenere 700 12mm Crossbar
- Fits Factory Aprilia 660 12mm Crossbar
- Will Only Fit Ducati DX with an Aftermarket 12mm Crossbar
- 3 piece part - All machined from 6061T6 Aluminum
- Slotted design to allow Vertical travel adjustment of 0.7" (18mm)
- AMPS Bolt Pattern in Portrait and Landscape Orientation (30mm x 38mm bolt pattern)
- Both AMPS patterns are Threaded for M4 Bolts (x4 M4 Bolts Included)
- Mounts to Standard 12mm Crossbars
- Adjustment screws are accessed from the front rather than behind where access is limited due to windscreen.
- Anodized Black for corrosion resistance