Eni Antifreeze Bike S is an amine, phosphate and nitrite free engine coolant based on ethylene glycol. It is a ready to use product for scooters and motorbikes cooling systems. It contains a corrosion inhibitor package based on salts of organic acids (OAT) that delivers durable performances for prolonged change intervals.
- Mainly addressed to satisfy the needs of motorcycles applications, Eni Antifreeze Bike S is one of the most modern radiator protection products on the market capable to fully meet also the performance requirements of passenger cars, heavy-duty vehicles, agriculture and earth-moving machineries, etc.
- It has long-term protection against corrosion for all materials used in the engine and radiator construction, such as cast iron, aluminium, copper and solder alloys as well as a good compatibility with hoses, seals or plastics.
- It contains carefully selected amine, nitrite and phosphate free inhibitors and is therefore environmentally friendly.
- This product can be used in those cases where it is required a product with a performance level ASTM D 4985
SPECIFICATIONS AND APPROVAL
- CUNA NC 956-16 (ed. '12)
- ASTM D 3306
- AFNOR NFR 15-601
- JIS K 2234:2006
|Density at 20°C||ASTM D 1122||kg/m³||1071|
|pH||ASTM D 1287||-||8.48|
|Boiling point||ASTM D 1120||°C||110|
|Freezing point||ASTM D 1177||°C||-41|
- Mixture with other coolants is not advised.
- Please observe carefully manufacturer's specification on product.
- The product must not be diluted with water before use