eni i-Ride racing OFF-ROAD 10W-50 is a “top synthetic” lubricant formulated with high quality base stocks and specific additives, designed by eni research to meet the lubrication requirements of 4-stroke motorcycle engines.
The product has excellent properties that ensure high performance even in particularly harshoperating conditions.
• The product maintains its viscosity and lubricity characteristics in all operating conditions and provides a suitable lubrication of the mechanical components even at high temperatures.
• The particular formulation of eni i-Ride racing 10W-50 is able to provide the best engine protection by effectively controlling the wear phenomena in all the operating conditions, also in the most extreme ones.
• The detergent and dispersing qualities of eni i-Ride racing OFF-ROAD 10W-50 are the result of a careful selection of the components included in the formulation, which results in effective control on the formation of deposits such as sludge, lacquers and of carbonaceous type.
• eni i-Ride racing 10W-50 is characterized by excellent performance that makes it suitable for use in the most stressed engines.
• The formulation of the product maintains its properties for the entire drain interval, due to the resistance offered to deterioration caused to oxidation phenomena.
• API SL
• JASO MA, MA2