- The brightest headlight on the market- 1100 lumens
- High and low beam
- Waterproof (IP67)
- Heavy duty aluminium casing PA6 i PA11
One lamp for long time
- 3 year warranty
- We offer spare parts to repair lamps after physical damage.
OEM PART NUMBER: A39014001000
- Husqvarna FE 2024 UP
- Husqvarna TBI 2024
- Husqvarna 701 ???
Compatibility with US and other outside EU models:
- Husqvarna FE/S 250/350/450/501 2024 UP
- Husqvarna TEi 250/300 2024 UP
- Husqvarna TEi 150 2024 UP
Be aware that:
Dual.10 gives you 6 times more light than stock light, but on high beam needs 90 instead of 35 Watt. We supply 2 additional cables that must be connected directly to the battery (easy 15 minutes job), so original bike harness will not be overloaded.
Your bike produces between 168 W (EXC-F 250) and 195 W (EXC-F 500). This is plenty of power. Unless, while hard enduring you get stuck in a muddy river, you must start the engine over and over, your cooling fan is running and our lamp is going on full power. Then if you do not have a kickstarter or our kill switch, you might be unable to start the bike
-Run the lamp on low beam will use similar amount of energy as stock light.
How it works:
Lamp has two modes of operation:
- Low beam: 5 diodes (one with wide and one with narrow optics) light up giving 5500 lumens.
- High beam mode: all 10 diodes light up giving 1100 lumens.
- Low Beam: 44W High Beam: 110W
- Efficiency: 94%
Overheat protection Reverse polarisation protection Voltage variation compensation
- Resitance class: IP67
- Road homolagation: None
- Operation temp: -40 - 65°C
- Weight: 830g