The DUAL.6 has the ability to generate two beams of light with different incidence angles simultaneously from one lamp. Thanks to this solution, it gets diffused light (FLOOD) in Low mode and long-range light (SPOT) in HI mode from one DUAL.6 reflector. Thanks to appropriately selected angles of incidence of light, the DUAL.6 in the Low beam mode generates a powerful 2200 lm and 22W creating an incredible light that illuminates the corners and allows driving in fog, while not dazzling oncoming vehicles. Hi beam mode - 5500 lm 44W supports the road lights of the motorcycle by letting you see far ahead of the vehicle and simultaneously illuminating the bends.
- LED type: 5x CREE® XLAMP® XP-L
- High luminous flux 2200lm / 5500lm
- White color temperature: 5000K (daylight white)
- Supply voltage: direct / DC 12V ÷ 25V
- Power consumption:
Low beam lights - type. 1.59 A @ 13.8VDC - max. 1.82 A @ 12VDC
Hi beam lights (1) - type. 3.18 A @ 13.8VDC - max. 3.64 A @ 12VDC
- Maximum power consumption: 48.8 Watts @ 12VDC
- Luminous efficacy min. 110lm / W
- Integrated protections: - diode thermal stabilization (TJ LED = 85 ÷ 95 ° C) - thermal (SHDN> 140 ° C with a hysteresis of 25 ° C)
- High-quality aluminum MCPCB substrate: - 3W / mK ceramic dielectric - gold plating
- Working temperature: -40 ÷ 65 ° C
- Made in environmentally friendly technology (RoHS 2002/95 / WE)
- 24 months warranty
TESTED IN THE MOST HARDEST CONDITIONS Enduro-Tech lamps prove themselves wherever powerful and reliable lighting is needed in a compact and very resistant housing.
GREATER SECURITY DUAL.5 is not only increase your visibility at night, it also ensures that you are been seen during the day. This significantly increase safety in road traffic.
ROBUST MODULAR CONSTRUCTION The lamp housing is made of PA-6 aluminum alloy. Thanks to this, the headlights are very resistant to damage and are perfect for hard conditions. The modular structure and advanced mounting system allow for easy assembly and adjustment.
WATERPROOF HOUSING The design of the lamps and the use of appropriate sealing systems guarantee maximum tightness.
INTERCHANGEABLE FAST The lenses are easy to replace on all models. They are available in special sets.