Motoz Tractionator DV (Dual Venture)
What makes the Dual Venture unique though is its bi-directional/reversible tread pattern. Many knobby-style tyres start to cut the centre knobs after a time, especially under heavy braking. This uneven wear can reduce performance significantly. For those riders that want to maximize the longevity of their front rubber, the Dual Venture lets you simply switch the direction of the tyre to continue to get the most tread bite throughout its life. This can really come in handy if you are on an extended trip where quality tires are hard to source on the road.
The new Motoz Tractionator Dual Venture comes in tube and tubeless versions for 19” and 21” front wheels.
The above product photos are used for illustration purposes only and may vary slightly.
Improved World Class Performance for the Serious Adventure Rider
Designed by off-road riders, for off road riders, for serious off-road traction. Motoz Tractionator DualVenture’s DNA is part desert race tire and part long distance adventure touring tire. Deeper tread than most adventure tyres, with distance proven compound specifically formulated to cater for a wide variety of conditions, it’s built to hammer out the miles. It is aggressive enough of an off-road tire to handle any adventure you choose and smooth enough for any long distance street tour.
Where the DualVenture separates itself from the rest of the competition is the bi-directional/reversible tread pattern and its self-cleaning and self-sharpening tread pattern will increase durability. This tyre will allow the rider to switch the direction to be able to get the absolute most out of the rubber and counter act adverse wear.
- Designed to improve on the performance of the Tractionator Adventure front tyres with better overall performance on road and off-road
- Offering a unique reversible tread pattern to improve longevity of the tyre
- Non-directional so when the lugs do begin to wear, simply flip the tire for new tire feel and extended mileage
- Designed to handle the toughest terrain in Australia, USA, Baja and across the globe providing superior off-road traction and long mileage
- Stronger construction than most adventure tyres give world class off-road performance with a high resistance to punctures
- Self-cleaning and self-sharpening tread pattern gives excellent predictability and power delivery
- Optimised hybrid natural/synthetic compound produces dependable grip in all weather extremes
- Superior block and profile design enables larger footprint providing superior off-road traction and high speed cornering
- More tread depth than most adventure tyres for better traction in mud and snow
- Tested and proven construction and compound for adventure touring use