- Almost Indestructible- Made from reinforced Zytel
- Excellent visibility- SAE spec convex lens
- Easy to fold, remove, or swap between bikes
- Housing guaranteed against breakage
- Mirror Diameter = 100mm (4")
- Overall length = 215mm (8.5")
- Made in the USA
- Recommended for applications where mirror will be folded down often.
1x Enduro Mirrors
1x Long RAM Arm 3in/76mm
1x Threaded Ball Stud Base for 10mm x 1.25 thread pitch.
Right hand mirrors on Yamahas, Ducati, certain Betas, and certain KTM bikes may require a reverse thread adapter. Some models (WR250s) are factory equipped with a reverse thread adapter. Please verify if your specific bike is equipped with the reverse thread adapter on the right side before ordering. Reverse Thread Adapter is available for purchase separately.
Doubletake Base Spacer Extension CLICK HERE
Doubletake Reverse Thread Adapter CLICK HERE
BMW Stud Adaptor for Doubletake Mirrors CLICK HERE
I recently purchased a Double Take Mirror for my new bike. $130 seems to be a lot of money for a single mirror. Well let me say that the Double Take mirrors are awesome. I had the big Husky singing thru the singletrack with tee tree slapping that mirror like it was misogynist at a feminist rally. It just stayed in place. When I did fold it up and out of the way it was a breeze. Same for unfolding it to use again. 5 Stars from me for the mirror and Adventure On Store.