The DUAL.6 has the ability to generate two beams of light with different incidence angles simultaneously from one lamp. Thanks to this solution, it gets diffused light (FLOOD) in Low mode and long-range light (SPOT) in HI mode from one DUAL.6 reflector. Thanks to appropriately selected angles of incidence of light, the DUAL.6 in the Low beam mode generates a powerful 3300 lm creating an incredible light that illuminates the corners and allows driving in fog, while not dazzling oncoming vehicles. Hi beam mode - 6600 lm supports the road lights of the motorcycle by letting you see far ahead of the vehicle and simultaneously illuminating the bends.
- LED type: 6x CREE® XLAMP® XP-L
- High luminous flux 3300lm / 6600lm
- White color temperature: 5000K (daylight white)
- Supply voltage: direct / DC 12V ÷ 25V
- Power draw Low Beam: 33W High Beam: 66W
- Luminous efficacy min. 110lm / W
- Integrated protections: Overheat protection, reverse polarisation protection and voltage variation compensation
- High-quality aluminum MCPCB substrate: - 3W / mK ceramic dielectric - gold plating
- Resitance class: IP67
- Operating temperature: -40 - 65 ° C
- Made in environmentally friendly technology (RoHS 2002/95 / WE)
- 24 months warranty
TESTED IN THE MOST HARDEST CONDITIONS Enduro-Tech lamps prove themselves wherever powerful and reliable lighting is needed in a compact and very resistant housing.
If you want to use our Dual.5 on LOW beam, HIGH beam or turn the lamp OFF, you need our HIGH/LOW switch.
Our HIGH/LOW switch allows you to restore HIGH/LOW mode function of your motorcycle.
Motorcycle specifications may differ from country to country, so check that your bike has a three-way switch - off / low / high. If your bike has such a switch, you do not need our switch.
If you are not sure, feel free to contact us.