- Model: CRF250 RALLY Year: 2017-2020
- Model: CRF300 RALLY Year: 2022
- Model: CRF250L Year: 2013-2020
- Model: CRF300l Year: 2022
- Made from 5083 structural aluminium for durability
- 6mm thick main case saver body
- 4mm thick front sprocket cover
- All components CNC machined for a precision fit
Designed to give your engine casing that extra protection in the event of a chain breakage or derailment.
*SOME ITEMS WILL NOT BE IN STOCK AND NEED TO BE MANUFACTURED PLEASE ALLOW 1 TO 2 WEEKS
Materials and machining are great. When installing, I thought the distance to the chain was quite close. I even used slack in bolt holes to make max distance from sprocket. First test drive proved it was rubbing at the top and bottom from slack in the chain I guess. I verified chain tension at 2-2.25”. Reinstalled stock cover. Plan to dremel out those spots for clearance. Unless I got a dud, they need to re check their dimensions. Should be good to go after the mods.