The GT232N is our newest design in Intermediate terrain mini bike tyres. It provides excellent performance in soft sand/mud conditions due to the aggressive knobs and by implementing our GT compound to this design it is able to offer the highest level of grip on hard-packed terrain.
The GT232N tread pattern offers excellent traction and self-cleaning during starts, cornering and braking. This tyre also gives the ability to work with a wide range of pressures as you ride different tracks/terrains increasing the fine-tuning capabilities on race day.
Please note this tyre is designed for the KTM 50 SX extended swingarms that are a popular modification for racers in Italy. If installed on a bike with the standard swingarm it may not fit without trimming the side knobs.
- Lightweight, reinforced carcass offers maximum traction without sacrificing feel and rim protection
- Relieved centre knobs with “G” logo provide outstanding grip on concrete starts and hard base conditions
- Self-cleaning knob spacing and design optimize drive in soft terrain
- Exclusive Goldentyre compound offers unmatched performance and durability throughout the entire life of the tyre.
- Suitable for use on all terrains
- DOT approved