The GT516KE is the latest development of the rear F.I.M approved enduro tyre. It has replaced out most successful hard enduro tyre - the GT216HBN.
Changes to the GT516KE include:
1. Knob design - the lateral knob spacing has been adjusted to add stability in high-speed corners and braking during corner entry. The centre knobs have been tweaked in size and shape which gives added traction in straight-line acceleration and braking.
2. Carcass - A new development of carcass allows the weight to be kept at the absolute minimum while maintaining durability and adding stability in high-speed sections of the track.
3. Compound - The new generation of intermediate compound allows this tyre to perform across all enduro terrains by minimising the chance of chunking/tearing on hard packed terrain while also reducing clogging from mud in soft and wet conditions.
- Lightweight, flexible carcass with a reinforced shoulder to provide a large contact surface and shock-absorption over rough terrain and obstacles.
- Intermediate compound suitable for all types of terrain.
- State-of-the-art production process is used to create the most grip while maintaining durability and lifespan.
- Updated tread design and F.I.M approved 13mm knobs allow for self-cleaning in mud and soft conditions.
- Directional construction maximises grip and wheel stability over objects and rough terrain.
- DOT and F.I.M approved.
Recommended G-Mousse insert:
- MOU2014 (est. 12-14psi)
- MOU2012 (est. 10-12psi).