The updated Gen3 brings with it a sophisticated lighting system that suits the city highway as well as the harsh outdoors.
The Gen3 has a comprehensive electrical system powering your navigation and communication devices on the go. With a USB Port Socket Outlet w/ LED Digital Voltmeter and a 4-Way Blade Fuse Box Block Holder with LED error indicator
Weight of tower without lights and mounting bracket is approx 2kgs.
INSTALL DIFFICULTY LEVEL MEDIUM-HIGH
Adventure Pack includes:
- Aluminium tower structure with an adjustable dash plate to accommodate a plethora of different mounts, switches and accessories.
- Powder Coated in textured Satin Black
- Mounting brackets to suit your model bike
- 3mm Screen. Made of high quality PC material, providing high impact strength and dimension stability.
- Projector Light for high and low beam using a H11 LED globe
- 40w 4000lm light
- LED illuminated Rocker switch
- 4-Way Blade Fuse Box Block Holder with LED error indicator
- USB Port Socket Outlet w/ LED Digital Voltmeter
- Custom screen decal
- 4-Pin SPST (Single Pole Single Throw) 30A Relay and wiring loom
- Daytime Running Light
- 3D printed light enclosure in various colours
Current lead time 3-4 weeks
WARNING: All images are purely indicative; our company reserves the right to make improvements to the products without prior notice.
It is forbidden to use the kit for purposes other than those specified.
We are not responsible for any damages resulting from improper, erroneous and unreasonable uses or failure to comply with assembly instructions.
Thats my bike in the photos, I've had this tower just under 7 months now. Can't say enough good things about it, mounted a Garmin 700 and it sits in the perfect spot for viewing while riding. Very sturdy and has survived a few tumbles so far with no issues. The company still hasn't developed the side panels to enclose from the screen to bike yet which would be its only downfall. Once they have them, I will definitely be adding them to the bike. I had a few issues with mounting it, but Nelson went above and beyond to help rectify the issue. Great customer service provided by Adventure on Store.