KTM 390 Adventure Exhaust | Header & Pre-Muffler Delete / Cat Delete.
VEREX Tasmania is proud to offer one of the first Full Headers for all year models of the KTM 390 Adventure. Header and resonator box replaced with straight through 1-3/4” (44.45mm), split into two 1-1/4” (32mm) pipe under the bike. This aftermarket exhaust upgrade allows for maximum exhaust flow, weight reduction and improved throttle response. Stock muffler, or any aftermarket slip-on, will fit with VEREX DeCat Header pipe.
VEREX’S KTM 390 ADVENTURE AFTERMARKET HEADER & CAT DELETE
- Full 304 Stainless steel construction, designed and produced in Australia.
- 3.5kg weight saving over stock components.
- DeCat header for free flowing exhaust and better throttle response.
- Direct access to under engine oil strainer.
- Compatible with Stock muffler or any slip-on replacement.
- Retains factory fitment for compatibility with accessories (e.g. Bash Plate(Pictured)).
- Factory mounting points and bushes used.