- Brightest enduro lamp on the market- 5500 lumens
- Plug and Play
- High and low beam
- Waterproof (IP67)
- Very durable casing made of aluminum PA6 i PA11
- All CNC
- Makes riding enduro at night comfortable, and faster during the day
One lamp for long time
- 3 year warranty
- We offer spare parts to repair lamps after physical damage.
- GAS GAS EC/EFC 2021
How it works:
Lamp has two modes of operation:
- Short beam- In this mode 2 diodes (one with wide and one with narrow optics) light up giving 2200 lumens.
- Short + Long beam mode- In this mode, all 5 diodes light up giving 5500 lumens.
- In most 2-stroke motorcycles, headlamp is powered by AC current. Not suitable for powering LED lamps.
- Our amps are supplied with AC-DC converter, so the power can be taken from lights circuit of Your bike and will not affect charging Your battery.
- Power draw:
Low Beam: 1,82A@12VDC = 21,84W
High Beam: 5,14A@12VDC = 61,68W
- Efficiency: 94%
- Protections: Overheat protection. Reverse polarisation protection. Voltage variation compensation
- Resitance class: IP67
- Road homolagation: None
- Operation temp.: -40 - 65°C
Some of US (or other countries outside the EU) versions of KTM, Husqvarna or Gas Gas have only LOW beam and an ON/OFF switch because in the United States (and other countries outside the EU) there is no obligation to have the LOW and HIGH beam mode as it is in the EU.
If you want to use our Dual.5 on LOW beam, HIGH beam or turn the lamp OFF, you need our HIGH/LOW switch.
Our HIGH/LOW switch allows you to restore HIGH/LOW mode function of your motorcycle.
Motorcycle specifications may differ from country to country, so check that your bike has a three-way switch - off / low / high. If your bike has such a switch, you do not need our switch.
If you are not sure, feel free to contact us.
Best LED on the market…if that’s what you want then you’ll pay for it.