Dual.8 Headlight for KTM 690 Enduro 2019-2021
- Plug and Play
- The brightest headlight on the market- 8800 lumens
- High and low beam
- Waterproof (IP67)
- Heavy duty aluminium casing PA6 i PA11
One lamp for long time
- 3 year warranty
- We offer spare parts to repair lamps after physical damage.
- KTM EXC TPI 2018-2021
- EXC-F 2014-2021
- KTM 690 2019-2021
- Only bikes with fuel injection
Not compatible with AC current (Like KTM EXC 2014-2017)
Send us a message at the checkout if you would like one of our switches that allows you to use our Dual.8 on Low Beam, High Beam or turn the lamp off.
Be aware that:
Dual.8 gives you 6 times more light than stock light. We supply 2 additional cables that must be connected directly to the battery to avoid overloading the original harness. Your bike produces between 168W (exc-f 250) and 195W (exc-f 500) and this light needs 90 watts compared to 35watts from the stock light.
-Run the lamp on low beam will use similar amount of energy as stock light.
How it works:
Lamp has two modes of operation:
- Low beam: 4 diodes (one with wide and one with narrow optics) light up giving 4400 lumens.
- High beam mode: all 8 diodes light up giving 8800 lumens.
- Low Beam: 44W High Beam: 88W
- Efficiency: 94%
Overheat protection Reverse polarisation protection Voltage variation compensation
- Resitance class: IP67
- Road homolagation: None
- Operation temp: -40 - 65°C
- Weight: 830g