The GT216AA front tyre lineup was developed and tested by the best racers in the world to provide maximum grip while maintaining excellent bump compliance and durability. The special V shaped tread pattern gives excellent cornering precision. The lightweight, flexible carcass construction provide unmatched traction in any terrain. Each size has specific characteristics to maximise performance in across all type of conditions. The GoldenTyre “Fatty” is a great option for extreme/tough terrain as it’s large size (90/100-21) allows for a wider footprint and tall sidewall which adds to the overall grip, stability and bump compliance on uneven terrain. These attributes combined with the latest GT compound offer unmatched durability.
- Designed specifically for use in mid to hard conditions
- Vertical tread design and narrow profile create unmatched stability in ruts and soft conditions
- V shaped knobs and exclusive tread compound allow tyre to penetrate soft soil, sand and mud
- Reinforced carcass design allows for maximum traction without sacrificing feel and rim protection
- Directional tread design allows for improved cornering and braking grip
- DOT and F.I.M. approved
Goes a good distance for such an aggressive tire, hooks up unbelievably well. Incredible paired with the 723 rear best combo I’ve come across on the 690👌🏻
Have run a few of these now and have been my go to front paired with a MotOz Desert HT rear for my light ADV bike - SWM RS500R.
Prefer these over a few other front options I have tried, work well in wide variety of conditions and last well, great for remote desert work in my experience. I run them with Tubliss setup.
Great tire, performed awesome on a Easter 3 day desert run