Tractionator Desert H/T Tubeless
Off-Road Desert 15% Road - 85% Off-Road
Designed for the serious outback adventure rider who needs to get through sandy sections.
- Designed to handle hard terrain, fast rocky fire trails, gravel roads and desert hardpack with sandy variations.
- Designed to enable lower inflation in off-road sand for adventure bikes to get through long sandy sections.
- Renowned for its ability in sand to lift the bike on top of sand and gain momentum.
- Handles high-speed, wide-open-throttle cornering, deceleration/engine braking into fast sandy and loose corners.
- Load / Speed Rating (70 Q TL) DOT.
All product images presented are for illustrative purposes only and may vary from actual product depending on bike application.
Since new, I swapped out the stock tyres just after running in my 790 Adv R Going for a GT 823, which was a great tyre. Looking for a bit more grip, I've now had Nelson fit the Motoz and wow, the grip is definitely better in the dirt and "almost" on a par on the bitumen. My only gripe is the road noise, but earplugs and Spotify knock that out :)
Big thanks to Adventure On Store!